Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother...


                                           Momma's Favorite Rossi Angle





Momma's most-treasured time...
Rocking, Soothing, Singing, Bonding.

     Knew I'd love you.  DIDN'T KNOW how deeply.  Didn't know it was possible.  Patting you, you patting me.  My eyes well-up with tears.  I close them and thank God for choosing me to be your mother.  I love you Rossi Quinn Whitmer. 
    
When our eyes meet.  Trust is earned.  Love ricochets back and forth.
 I've never...

    


     It honestly seems like yesterday that Ted called.  I'll NEVER forget the feeling when I heard him introduce himself.  I've forgotten the anxieties and tears.  I've forgotten how I checked my email hundreds of times a day.  I'm breathing now.  I'm loving like never before. I'm back to smiling and laughing.  I'm BREATHING!

     We are so grateful for your prayers, support, homecoming plans.  What a homecoming we had.  People - it was just awesome and we will never forget.  God's timing has been perfect.  From...Ashley being here the day Ted called, and me being off work.  To...Jason's promotion.  Momma gets to stay home with her baby and actually be a momma.  (I proofread and realize how many times I said momma.  I like saying momma.;)) 

     I've always known blood isn't always thicker than water.  I love Jason and my best friends, like blood.  Our daughter was produced by OUR faith and love.  I have no doubt.














No comments:

Post a Comment