Monday, September 3, 2012

Rossi is 10 Months Old!

I cannot wait to get Rossi's pictures I ordered.  We had 4 outfit changes.  I just can't wait to hang our big one in living room.  Look at her!  She's perfection.

She's 10 months old.  We are planning a birthday party.  Halloween birthday parties will be so fun.  We're going to do a hayride and roast hot dogs/marshmallows.  We were matched when she was 8 days old.  What a whirlwind.  Jason is fantastic.  He wants to hold, feed, and play with her when he gets home in evenings/weekends.  She loves to see her daddy come in the door from work.  I normally tear up seeing her face light up.  We just celebrated 13th anniversary.  I've never loved him more.

She's pulling up.  She's trying to walk with me holding her fingers.  She's exploring.  She's saying Momma.  She also has a little cold going on.  I've done all the tricks I've learned about.  Hoping she's back to normal soon. 

I think about her future.  I pray about it.  I wonder what she'll be when she grows up?  I wonder if she will build on our land like I built on land connected to my parents. 

I swear I have to pinch myself sometimes.  Glory to God.  She's MINE!

1 comment: